CamSpec offers software packages designed specifically for the CamSpec range, for remote control of instruments via PC and to aid with specialist tasks. Software can be tailored to meet individual users' needs, so please get in touch with your specific requirements if this is of interest.
For CamSpec M108, M508, M209T and M509T
K3 Analyst Software
- Enables M108, M508, M209T and M509T to connect to and be controlled by a PC.
- Scanning ability with all instruments at 1nm intervals; 0.1nm intervals also available on M209T and M509T.
- Analysis via Spectrum Scan, Time Scan, Multi-Wavelength, Standard Curve and DNA/Protein (M509T only).
- Basic manipulation of scans.
- PART NO: 108-110
For CamSpec M501 and M550
UV-Vis Analyst Software
- Allows M501 and M550 to connect to and be controlled by a PC.
- Scanning ability with all instruments at 0.1nm intervals.
- Analysis via Spectrum Scan, Time Scan, Multi-Wavelength, Quantitative, DNA/Protein and Validity (allows users to validate the instrument using known standards).
- Further manipulation of scans.
- GMP version available for user profiles to be set up and reviewed by admin; all software activity is logged.
- PART NO: 501-550
For CamSpec M509T, M501 and M550
GMP UV-Vis Analyst Software
- Allows M509T, M501 and M550 to connect to and be controlled by a PC.
- Employs all the features of UV-Vis analyst software.
- Allows for password protected users to be set up and reviewed by admin.
- Assign different permissions for individual users.
- All activities within the software are logged and linked to a user.
For CamSpec M550 SPF
- This software has been specifically designed for analysts working within the fabric industry who need accurate and reliable methods for determining the sun blocking properties of fabrics.
- Used in conjunction with the M550 and an Integrating Sphere accessory.
- Fully conforms to the European Standard EN 13758-1, American (AATCC Test Method 183.1998), British (BS 7914:1998) and Australian and New Zealand (AS/NZS 4399:1996) test methods.