TMS Extrusion Platen Set
The TMS extrusion platen set consists of 3 aluminium plates, which are 30, 40 and 50 mm in diameter and 5 mm thick.
The different size plates facilitate back extrusion tests to be performed on viscous liquids or semi-solid samples. This enables textural attributes, such as consistency, flow and thickness to be measured in their original, standard consumer packaging, if appropriate. Used with a standard sample container, studies can be performed on the performance of manufacturing processing and pumping equipment.
PART NUMBER: 432-029
TMS EXTRUSION PLATEN SET
Set of 30mm, 40mm and 50mm diameters aluminium plates each 5mm thick for back extrusion testing in standard factory or consumer packaging.
- Flow properties of fruit purées, viscosity optimization
- Consistency of fruit toppings and bakery sauces
- Body and structure of mayonnaise
- Pump thinning of chocolate spread
- Stringing of deposited custard sauces
- Yield point of flow in icing sugar mixes
- Consistency and body of yogurts
- Dip thickness and coating properties
- Mouth coating properties of processed cheeses
- Cohesiveness of paté and meat spreads