Light-915 Mercury Analyser
Features and Benefits
- Simple to operate;
- Fully automated with built-in performance verification test cell and automatic zero check;
- Low detection limit and highest selectivity;
- Real-time operation mode for air and gases;
- Rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours operation;
- Wide dynamic measuring range (from 0.1 to 3000 μg/m3);
- Data logger;
- Rugged/versatile design for laboratory and field mobile conditions.
Areas of Application
Light-915 portable mercury analyser system copes with any problems involving mercury pollution monitoring:
- Emergency response to mercury spills
- Verification of mercury spill clean-up
- Occupational safety and hygiene applications
- Workplace monitoring at the sites where mercury is handled
- Fluorescent lamps disposal and recycling
- Waste screening
|Subject||Detection Limit||Sampling||Analysis Technique|
|Ambient Air||0.1µg/m3||10 l/min||Direct|
|0.1 to 3000 µg/m3|
|Sampling rate||5 l/min|
|Power supply||240/100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Power consumption||20 W|
|Weight||3.3 kg (7.3 lbs)|
Principle of Operation
Atomic absorption spectrometry at 254 nm with Zeeman correction for background absorption for interference-free measurement.
Analyser can be equipped with a PDA computer for wireless control and data transfer. Spare lamp module and battery may be supplied on request.
Light-915 portable Zeeman mercury analyzer comes with the datalogger software, charger, shoulder bag, intake hose/probe, filters, cables, manuals. On request, the analyzer may be shipped in a Pelikan case.