Liquid RA-915M/RP92 Mercury Analyser
RA-915M mercury analyzer with RP-92 attachment is used for determination of mercury concentration in liquid samples (water, blood, urine).
RP-92 attachment is intended to transfer bound Hg from ion to atomic form using “cold vapor” technique.
The power supply unit of the attachment provides stable air flow speed and temperature of chambers and analytical cell.
Method - Atomic absorption spectrometry
Features and Benefits
- Any sample preparation technique can be used;
- Ability to use single-path or multi-path analytical cell depending on the task (background measurement or analysis of highly contaminated waste water);
- Mercury determination without gold amalgam pre-concentration;
- Wide dynamic measurement range more than 3 exponent (without sample dilution);
- Detection limit is on background level of mercury content in natural waters;
- Visualization of the process of Hg coming from the sample, user-friendly interface;
- Calibration stability (it’s necessary to check the stability once a day);
- Possibility to carry out field analysis without a PC;
- Measurement of low Hg concentration in drinking and natural water, foodstuffs;
Control of Hg content in wastewater and washouts;
- Mercury determination in blood, urine and other liquid samples.
Areas of Application
RA-915M mercury analyzer with RP-92 attachment can be used in ecology, sanitary, medicine, and geological-geochemical survey.
Control of mercury content in:
- waste, natural, and dinking waters;
- biological objects (urine, hair, blood, etc.) for diagnosis of risk groups.
Occupational pathology and toxicology surveys:
- screening population survey;
- instrumental monitoring of medical treatment of mercury intoxication and further rehabilitation.
Mercury pollution monitoring:
- monitoring of a demercurization process involving any chemical reagents;
- quality assurance of the demercurization;
- determination of mercury content in washouts;
- determination of mercury content in surface and ground waters.
Principle of Operation
Is based on the absorption of the 254-nm resonance radiation by mercury atoms using Zeeman correction for background absorption.
Equipment and Options
- RA-915M mercury analyser;
- RP-92 attachment;
- RA-915M software.
Put the sample (from 20 to 300 mg) to the sample boat. Switch on integration of the analytical cell and insert the sample boat into PYRO-915+ attachment. Integration will be finished in 60-120 sec when the analytical signal goes back to the baseline.
Complete Mercury Analysers Range
|Subject||Detection limit, µg/l||Sampling, ml|
|Size and weight of analyzer||460x210x110 mm, 7.5 kg|
|Size and weight of RP-92||340x240x120 mm, 4 kg|
|Power requirements for analyzer||100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 15 W|
|Power requirements for RP-92||100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 20 W|