RA-915 Lab Mercury Analyser
RA-915 Lab is the new direct fully automated laboratory mercury analyzer with 45 position autosampler.
It provides accurate, reliable and cost-effective measurements in the broadest range of applications areas.
The instrument analyzes solid, semisolid, and liquid samples with no pretreatment, reagents and almost no wastes.
RA-915 Lab can be supplied without autosampler.
Principle of Operation
Atomic absorption spectrometry at 254 nm with Zeeman correction for background absorption makes interference-free measurements easy and quick and provides the most selective and sensitive analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Direct analysis of solid, semisolid and liquid samples, any kind of sorbent traps
- Unique analytical range extended up to 2 000 000 ppb
- No sample pretreatment, no reagents, almost no wastes
- No compressed gases (oxygen or argon), no pre-concentration on gold traps
- Powerful and user-friendly RAPID software with flexible operation modes
- No memory effect: a sample with low mercury concentration can be analyzed right after one having high mercury content
- PC controlled programmable furnace temperature: optimal decomposition mode for any kind of samples
Mercury analysis with RA-915 Lab fully complies with globally applied standards:
- ASTM D6722, ASTM D7622
- US EPA methods 7473, 30B, PS12B
- EN / TS 17286
- and others
|Mercury mass detection limit, not more than||0.2 ng|
|Permissible relative standard deviation (RSD) of the output signal when introducing 40 ng of mercury||5 %|
|Analyzer warm-up time, not more than||40 min|
|Temperature range of atomizer and analytical cell||50 – 950 °C|
|Maximum number of samples in the autosampler||45|
|Analyzer power supply||110 – 240 V
50 – 60 Hz
|Capacity, not more than||2000 VA|
|Analyzer dimensions (WхLхH), not more than||450×490×460 mm|
|Dimensions of analyzer with connected autosampler (WхLхH), not more than||450×840×460 mm|
|Mass of analyzer, not more than||40 kg|
|Mass of analyzer with connected autosampler, not more than||57 kg|
- soils, sediments;
- rocks, ores, minerals;
- crude oil, oil products, naphtha, petrochemicals;
- coal, coke, fly ash, gypsum;
- US EPA 30B, PS12B, and CEN/TS 17286 sorbent traps;
- passive air samplers;
- waste waters, wastes, sludge;
- food, nutritional additives, animal feedstuff;
- biosamples: tissues, hair, urine, blood, etc.;
- drugs and cosmetics;
- plastics, fertilizers, raw materials.