Texture Analyser TMS Touch
The Food Texture Analyser model TMS touch is an affordable, stand-alone system.
Designed specifically for quick and easy food texture testing.
Texture measurements normally reserved for the laboratory, can now be brought to the factory floor to instantly determine consistent standards within raw and finished product, saving time, resources and money.
Controlled by an easy-to-use LCD touch screen and TL-Touch software, the TMS-Touch requires minimal operator training and doesn't require a computer for testing.
Tests are performed at the push of a button and regularly used tests can be saved as 'Favourites' for instant test recall and set-up, plus there is password protection to safeguard data and test set-ups.
Hear From Our Customers
Dr Mawele Shamaila, Nestle USA
“Nestle purchased a texture system in 2006. Since then I have recommended the texture system to several vendors in North and Central America. Staff were able to develop a simple training manual and procedure for the texture system allowing easy training in short period of time. Since we bought the equipment we have had no problems and feel very secure knowing that we can count on their support and service.”
- Password protected log-in - identifies operator for full traceability
- Fast access to 5 favorite tests - customized icons ensure instant test selection
- Unlimited library storage of test methods - minimizes set-up time
- Easy-to-use with minimal training - "Simplicity itself" one button launches the test
- Large, easy-to-read touch screen display - clearly shows Test Results and Graph
- Easy programming - intuitive menus guide you through creation of test routine
- Choice of 3 program modes:"Quick Test" for basic force testing
- "Program Test" for standard test routines
- "Advanced Test" for sophisticated test routines
- Access - master and operator modes for test security
- Customized reports - create and print tailored reports
- Flexible - "plug & play" for easy interchange of load cells
- Full range of test cells, probes and fixtures
- Operating manual
- T-slot mounting base
- One fixture table (either 432-043 or 432-243).
|Force Range||±2500 N (562 lbf, 255 kgf|
|Force Resolution||0.015% of load cell - 15 gf (0.5 ozf) for a 1000 Newton load cell|
|Crosshead Travel Range||330 mm (13 in)
|Position Resolution||0.01 mm (0.0004")|
|Speed Range||1 - 1000 mm/min|
|Speed Accuracy||±0.1% of set speed|
|Test Modes||Compression, Tension, Cycle, Hold|
|Data Output/Display Rate||Selectable from 1000, 500, 100, 50,10 Hz|
|Loadcells||Intelligent load cells, changeable by the user in seconds, 16 kHz data acquisition|
|Capacities available||2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 N (0.45 - 562 lbf, 0.2 - 255 kgf)|
|Weight||27 kg (60 lbs)|
|Power Supply||250 V AC 50 Hz or 100 V AC 60 Hz|
|PLC/Digital Control Interface||Via programmable digital ports (6 Inputs, 6 Outputs)|